This minority institution was founded by the Canadian Baptist Overseas mission Board in year 1931 by Rev. A.W. Timpany to serve the cause of Education and for the glory of God.
The medium of institution is English the schools are run on Christian principles and offer to students, irrespective of community and creed, a complete education of body mind and spirit.
These values will be institutionalized and lived out by the Timpany family.